Monday, October 10, 2011

Scrap that Title Challenge!!

Over at Scraps of Darkness, the lovely Lisa has put together the Scrap that Title challenge for this month.  The title is "Souless".  I had a little trouble with this challenge because the first thing that came to mind was things like demons and such.  I couldn't quite bring myself to scrap something like that and put it on my wall, so I googled it to see what would come up.  This picture popped up and I knew instantly it had to be mine!  The photo was perfect for this challenge I thought because it expressed what the title asked for, and it wasn't too creepy or off the wall.  It fits my style perfectly, which is more an elegant, grungey darkside.  The photo is a very beautiful, elegant darkside photo.  Hope you enjoy it!


Here's a close up of a chippie that was sent in the kit.  I altered it with Shimmerz Paintz Enamelz and then added some cinnamon stickles with some pumpkin smooch accent ink!

A close up of the flower cluster I did with some of the awesome prima branches that were sent in the kit as well.

I used some of the letters from the Sept. kit and sprayed them with some yellow glimmer mist and red smooch ink mist.

No comments:

Post a Comment